Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Good Lock updated

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 05:44 AM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I got the update for Good Lock, but not the 2 modules mentioned yet. Butnit looks like it's coming 

29 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Try a reboot and repeating the process? Otherwise I think the rollout just hasn't hit you yet
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
That makes no sense if yoy update the app it should be the same for everyone it's not carrier dependent
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
It works for me. Try clearing the data for the main Goodlock app
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I did and I uninstall and reinstalled it
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It isn't carrier dependent, it's region dependent because the update has to be distributed to the various data centers. This kind of thing happens all the time. That said, it usually clears up after a few hours, so I'm guessing that there's something else going on with your particular phone. Maybe reboot into recovery and clear cache that way?
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It makes no sense. It's an app everyone should get the update after they update ut
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
One step closer. Base container app Goodlock for the modules is getting ready.

All the above modules are still not working even when uninstall and reinstall. Hopefully, soon!
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine are updated and working. The only one I don't have access to adjust the settings is Home Up and I'm ok with that because it's still running off the settings I had before.Screenshot_20221021_131028_Good Lock_1000001400_1666372228.jpgScreenshot_20221021_131154_One UI Home_1000001401_1666372314.jpg
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Ugh mine still don't work. T-mobile locked S22 Ultra
Options
Discussions
Dang.. I'm on the unlocked TMO S22U