Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Good Lock updated

(Topic created: 10-21-2022 05:44 AM)
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I got the update for Good Lock, but not the 2 modules mentioned yet. Butnit looks like it's coming 

Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Not for me, they don't. Both say "updated for OneUI 5" in their most recent changelog, but neither has actually updated, and they both still don't work
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Uninstall and redownload them. I didn't have them installed before but when I installed them it opened up and worked perfectly
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Not working
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
See my other comment. Check APK mirror in a few hours.
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I did that, they both still won't open
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
They are already updated Screenshot_20221021_125533_QuickStar_1000001399_1666371333.jpg
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Goodlock silently updated for me, the banner now shows OneUI5 as part of the animation. Notistar had an update when I checked the galaxy store update page, but Quickstar did not show it. When I went to the app page though, an update was available. Both show as unplugged, but Quickstar works exactly as it should while Notistar throws up the same error as before. That said, the notistar lockscreen quick access is back and appears to function properly, I just can't get into the settings.

The time is once again on the right side of my notification panel, where it belongs. I am complete again.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
How do I get quickstar ti work it wont
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Update the app by going into Goodlock, tapping more on the Quickstar tile, and then tapping go to store.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I did and it still says unplugged
0 Likes