Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good lock is like **bleep**

(Topic created: 10-28-2023 09:43 PM)
Aromate
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Come on Samsung, you are drowning. You are going from bad to worse. We are using the same stupid and colors on locksreen and AOD for years. We need something new. Is that asking too much? We can't even resize the clock in any direction. Shame...
8 Replies
N3aV3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Are you trolling?
Options
Discussions
Gotta be trolling
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You are absolutely correct sir there hardly any new changes to any of the updated goodlock modules I asked and also suggested changes to clock face that was my pet peeve being able to enlarge lock screen clock still same dull colors and animations nothings really changing in 1ui 6 customizations
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
If it ain't broke don't mess with it at all simple as that. They keeping it nice and clean and that's how it should be. I been doing this beta thing for years now and every year u get more 😫🥺🥹😭 on here. Don't like it ROLL out simple as that !!
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
If it's not broke don't fix, hmmmm yet they messed the camera up after it was working just fine in oneui5
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Everything bout my phone is fine and has been fine since the first beta but again it's a BETA..does everyone read the fine print when yall join 🤦🏽‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Is there an example of what kind of "features" you are looking for? I personally don't worry so much about the colour as I love the opportunity to load 15 videos on my lock screen that cycle through.

As well as using motion wallpaper on my home screen. You can even animate for the AOD as well. Remember to also use the .WEBM extension.

However I do think the GOOD LOCK apps definitely enhance the look of the phone away from a stock Galaxy phone

**bleep** I even spent a few bucks on trolling my iOS friends by buying a DYNAMIC ISLAND clone that I can configure and run (bought in Google Play store)
Options
Discussions
This post is a joke 😂