Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Fi app not working.

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 08:26 PM)
PeacetotheMtns
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The Google Fi app refuses to boot. Regardless of how many times the app's data is cleared, cache deleted, and or the entire app be uninstalled and reinstalled. Hope this is fixed soon 
0 Likes
6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Same here, I can't setup my esim, had to pause my account for now
0 Likes
sgt-d
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
confirmed!

i had to turn off my google fi sim just to join the one ui 6 beta.

now that i have the update the google fi app does not work. luckily this doesn't seem to affect the google fi service itself.

i've tried all the normal things... clearing the cache, clearing the data, uninstall and reinstall. i've even tried setting my verizon esim as my primary card. nothing helps.

i think this is low impact but i will keep an eye on things.

i will disable the app for now. hopefully it's fixed soon.
0 Likes
sgt-d
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
this follow up is (i think) mainly in regard to google fi services using the fi sim/data. it might be related to the fi app, i'm not sure. the problem:

outbound mms/rcs attachments seem to fail but sometimes users do eventually receive them.

inbound attachments always fail. i can tap the download button but then it immediately shows the fi app which requests that i finish setup... which never works (app crash).

this problem is nothing major for me, i'm just passing along the info. hopefully google updates the app or samsung fixes this in beta 2.

inbound attachments aren't working. every time i tap to download fi notifies me to finish setup.
0 Likes
sgt-d
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
update... i am not getting any replies from people in an mms group on the google fi number/sim. originally i thought it only affected attachments but it isn't working even with text messages to the group.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PeacetotheMtns
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Update: Google fixed the bug with Google Fi app and the retroactive bugs that were affecting texts, calls, and voicemail. Update or sideload Google Fi version 93. đź‘Ť