cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Messages is still broken on Beta 2 and may be worse.

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 10:13 PM)
traviswhayne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Samsung message seems to work fine, but Google Messages appears to be even worse than Beta 1. Now I can be connected and it still won't send Chat Messages, whereas Samsung Messages will send over just fine to the same individual. Running Beta 2, S22 Ultra on T-Mobile Unlocked. 
8 Replies
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
So far I'm finding the opposite after upgrading to beta 2. For the first time since this beta began, my S22U TMo RCS is working. Maybe that will change later on, but the first few hours have been problem free
Claykin
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine stayed "connected" for a few hours but it's now back to the same "connecting" as we all saw in beta 1. So, no fix in beta 2.... Ho hum
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
To be fair also Pixel users with Android 13 are having issues with Google messages...perhaps it is not just Samsung's problem?..
traviswhayne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yeah Samsung Messages seems to be working fine so maybe it is Google's issue... Shocker right? Will I sent Samsung my kids while I'm was having this issue earlier today so hopefully it helps.
Bearded4vengR
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Been having mad issues with Google Messaging since beta. S22 Ultra on TMO. When my wife tries sending me a message from her Verizon S22 Ultra, gets waiting till I come online. When I try sending messages, get a message not delivered but tapping notification doesn't show me which message never sent. Finally switched back to Samsung Messages. No more issues.
preskitt_man
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same here. RCS is stuck in Connecting until I title SIM card, same as before.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try reinserting your SIM card and clearing the device's cache. If the issue persists, please send us an error report. Thank you.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userMu1sgMoMbr
Constellation
Options
Discussions

How many feedbacks you want to receive? This thing is everywhere. It is an essential feature, just like payment apps are. Its been 2 betas and you cant buckle up to fix it. And develop a proper feedback app, instead of making people write in forums like its 90s.

0 Likes