Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Guesture Navigation

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 08:36 PM)
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

To be honest, Guesture Navigation has been terrible on Samsung phones and tablets. In portrait mode, it would take years to recognize that you are using the guesture. The transition is always laggy and show a cheap fealing. In landscape mode, it's just simply not usable.

More annoyingly, if you turn the hint on, there would be a big ugly bar in the background of the guesture bar.

This is a total total disaster for a $1200 cellphone. It is even more unacceptable that a $800 iPhone has been made this silk smooth for years. Even Huawei has done much better than Samsung. The worst, Samsung doesn't even mentioned improving this.
0 Likes
7 Replies
userl7gA19yFq0
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mines good
0 Likes
Jus-X
Halo
Options
Discussions
I don't have this issue at all, and I've been using gestures since they became available.
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How do you feel about the guesture compared with iOS
0 Likes
CjIsom
Halo
Options
Discussions
You can go buy an iPhone, you didn't have to buy a Samsung šŸ˜‚
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is good and smooth! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€:male_sign:
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Hmmm. I don't see the issue here
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @entropium ,

Thank you for your feedback. As you are experiencing an issue most users do not seem to have, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes