Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Here is the UI 5.0 Talk SDC 2022

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 03:17 PM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
It's fairly short and shows a lot. But they really sold lock screen customization. I mean, people are not going to see the lock screen but for a few seconds. Still hoping that is applied to the AOD too, where that will be seen all of the time when phone is inactive.

Some things were pretty cool though.https://youtu.be/4mqyodk1sFE

10 Replies
Options
Discussions
So she said end of the month...do we get it sooner?
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Don't know.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
beta participants get the stable release last (unlocked devices)
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
That is correct, and it seems that a Fifth firmware release is being released to fix the remaining bugs and issues which will clear the way for the Android 13 Stable version being released
Options
Discussions
Goodlock and the Lockstar module has way more customization. Samsung, stop trying to be apple and be the leader again please! 🙄
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Eh I dont really care about GoodLock as I feel like whatever they include in the software looks way better than GoodLock does and I dont get why they dont try adding some of the most beneficial features.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Honestly I can't wait to see what updates they bring to Good Lock especially HomeUp Good Lock gives you a lot more customization options than Android and One UI I did not know until watching the above video that they incorporate some of the features from Good Lock to the new versions of Android and One UI Software
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yeah I cant wait to see too and I hope they make it compatible with One UI 5.0 soon
0 Likes
johnnyboiii
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well... at least they got the animations in the PowerPoint right...