Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How do i install one ui 4 beta 2

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 11:54 AM)
ZACHKON
Comet
Options
Discussions
How would I go about installing one UI 4 beta 2 could someone let me know in the comments and is it live yet does anyone have it also comment down below let me know if anyone has it out there in the world one UI 4 Beta 2
0 Likes
5 Replies
Christopher3375
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Just go to the software update in settings and then click on the download and install and should check and for an update
0 Likes
kyL397
Comet
Options
Discussions
I think you had to register through the this app via a banner on this apps home screen. Not sure if registration is still open though.
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

hello @ZACHKON ,

@kyL397 is correct. In the Samsung Members app on your S21, there is a banner on the main page. You click on the banner and follow the directions to enroll in the Beta program. Once enrolled, it usually takes 5-10 minutes before you're able to actually receive the software update. If you're not automatically notified, you can go into settings->software update->download and install . If the enrollment has been processed, then the Beta download will begin. It shouldn't take that long now, when the betas first roll out and EVERYONE is trying to download at the same time, it sometimes would take a while for the Beta enrollment to complete. But you should be able to download it pretty quickly now. 

ol1570963
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have the s21 and I don't see the banner?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ZACHKON ,

You are already on latest beta software 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes