Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Icon size different in app drawer vs app find area

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 08:59 AM)
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Made me instantly regret installing beta 5 after looking at the giant icons in the search area. 

14 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's all it takes to make you regret something? Wow! Lmfao!! Some people are never satisfied no matter what Samsung does, and something as small as an icon size is turned into a huge problem?! Haha, that's just wow!!
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Alright. Calm down now. I'm not going on about how Samsung sucks and bla bla like some people on here. I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed next update. I'm not just a newbie doing beta testing. It was just my initial response but the icons are huge compared to the app drawer and home screen.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
When I search for an app I find it, I open it, I don't look at the icon size long enough to have an opinion on the size
0 Likes
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Great advice. Thanks. Let's do that for all the issues we experience.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I don't see that icon size in your screen shot an issue, but each to their own I guess, and I never once said *lets do this for all issues*, nor did I give anyone advice, all I said was thats what I do
0 Likes
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Well before this update I was able to see 6 apps maybe 7 in a row now there are 4. I prefer more stuff shown in a small area so I don't have to scroll or take more steps. That's all
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I can understand that
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I only get 5 icons on mine