Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Internet or data

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 02:49 PM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I have noticed that when I am on a call, the messages (Telegram), downloading images from the web, giving updates becomes very slow.

Some clue? 

Thanks!!!
8 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I had that issue when I was in a call. Not sure why it must be a beta issue
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Im not sure either but is definitely a problem with the Beta. I'm having the same problem.
0 Likes
JaVonS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having that same issue. You can't really access the internet or anything that uses the internet, while on a call.
0 Likes
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Exactly, same with me.
0 Likes
Urbangeek
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue over here
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Paniro187
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here.
0 Likes
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
S22 Ultra from Tmobile. Since I installed the Beta... the mobile network is not working properly, sometimes the 5GUC disappear 2 or 3 times during the day and when I'm on a phone call is really hard to navigate through internet. 

Wasn't having this problem before. I have already checked with T Mobile and there are no problems where I live. So yes, is a Beta problem.