Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Lock screen landscape mode

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 01:10 PM)
Firemancliff
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So with beta 3 and 4 I have been having this issue where the screen will rotate to landscape mode very easily. For instance, if I pull my phone out of my pocket and the screen wakes up, the screen will rotate to landscape and then obviously rotates back to portrait when I get it in the upright position and ready to unlock. I don't remember this ever being and issue with beta 1 or 2 or even before I became a beta tester. I know the quick fix would be to lock it to portrait mode but it's nice to have it on auto rotate for times when playing games or watching videos. Regardless, I never had this issue in the past and always kept auto rotate on. Anyone else having this issue?
3 Replies
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Pull down curtain, find auto rotate, click and hold and make sure home screen is turned off.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
To reiterate:

* you have auto-rotate on
* you see the screen rotate to landscape as it's rotated slightly to landscape
* then it rotates to portrait because the phone is now in portrait

But it didn't do it before beta3

Wild guess ... the sensitivity has changed - I checked for a sensitivity setting for this, nothing found
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Firemancliff ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes