Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Loss of Data

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 07:25 AM)
Options
Discussions
Just started happening yesterday. I keep losing my data connection. Have to either go to airplane mode and back or turn off sim and back. I've wiped cache tried everything. Anyone else experiencing this?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
It was an issue I had quite frequently in previous beta releases, but beta 5 seems to have corrected that.

I actually rolled back to stable during beta 4 because I had an important event one day where I could not deal with connection issues. But like I stated above, since joining the beta again and installing beta 5 connectivity has been greatly improved.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Just wondering what network you on
I haven't had any issues and I started kn Verizon and now have cricket. I would say sknxe beta 4 mine got better I get 5G all the time now
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Tmo, it isn't all the time but since yesterday afternoon a lot more often. Usually fantastic service, I'm hoping it's a network issue
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I'm in TMobile also and haven't had this issue. Probably a network issue in your area
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Maybe go to t mobile and try getting a new sim card.
0 Likes
userXkNiGveb12
Constellation
Options
Discussions
This is not just a Beta issue. Mine did it before Beta
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team