Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Making the font and icons on widgets larger

(Topic created: 10-16-2023 09:11 PM)
ansel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm currently on the beta version of Android 14 on my s22 ultra. Before upgrading I had located some sort of setting but I can't recall if it was in Samsung settings or part of good luck somewhere that allowed me to make the graphics and text on all Android widgets bigger. I'm not talking about resizing a widget. For example the weather channel app has pretty small font and icons on one of their key widgets. The setting allowed me to make it looked like the widgets were a bit zoomed in including the weather channel widget which made it much easier to read.

However upgrading to the Android beta version seems to have reset that or lost that option and I cannot find how I turned it on. Anybody have any thoughts?
2 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Accessibility > Vision Enhancements you can the select Magnifier and/or Font Size and Style Screenshot_20231017_002634_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
ansel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you. I did find that and am using that but it applies to the full screen not just widgets. Whatever option I had found previously affected only widgets.