Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Media volume

(Topic created: 10-07-2021 01:26 PM)
BerryT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Has anyone or does anyone know how to fix the media volume or having a problem with it.  Mine goes to half way and goes from blue to red 
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @BerryT ,

Blue to red indicates your volume level is too high. Usually it happens when u reach around 80% of volume unless you have a custom volume limit set. Please check settings -> sounds and vibration -> Volume -> Menu -> Media volume limit to see if you have a custom limit that is set.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Amalannoud
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Here are a few options for a best answer to "Has anyone or does anyone know how to fix the media volume or having a problem with it. Mine goes to half way and goes from blue to red", depending on the context and platform:

General helpful solution:

I've had similar issues before! Check these possible fixes:

1. Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can clear up glitches.
  2. Check volume settings: Ensure both the in-app volume and system media volume are up. Look for separate sliders for music, videos, and calls.
  3. Disconnect Bluetooth/headphones: Confirm you're not accidentally connected to an external device that might be controlling the volume.
  4. Update your apps/OS: Outdated software can cause compatibility issues. Check for updates on both the app and your device's OS.
  5. Clean the headphone jack (if applicable): Dust or debris can interfere with audio output. Use a dry toothpick or compressed air to gently clean the jack.
  6. Force quit the app: Close the app and reopen it to see if that resolves the issue.
  7. Reinstall the app (as a last resort): Uninstalling and reinstalling the app can sometimes fix software glitches. Lotto 4D
0 Likes