Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Membership access after joining Beta

(Topic created: 10-02-2023 08:16 PM)
Nifh67gheak
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Getting this error in the Members app after joining the beta program. I'm on an unlocked s22 ultra, T-Mobile main sim, redPocket 2nd esim

"One Ul Beta Program One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed."
6 Replies
StacyStac
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
These issues some times happen in beta mode. It tell us that whn we sign up to beta. May b unselect beta,then cut phone off,then bk on...may b that'll do the trick for u. Also,u dnt wnt to put the beta bk on. Yeah it's nice in all,whn beta doesn't interrupt with ur phones normal functions...🤷🏾‍:female_sign: we cnt hv it both ways till the actual app,outside of the beta come out...
0 Likes
Ivy67
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When did you get to join the beta program for the galaxy s22 ultra?
0 Likes
Nifh67gheak
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
A week or so ago
Ivy67
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ok. Thank you. I got T-Mobile but I haven't received it yet.
0 Likes
mattio781
Halo
Options
Discussions
Make sure you're on the SIM you registered it on, I'm on at&t and I've switched to my T-Mobile SIM and rebooted to update the SIM, it also gave me the same error.
0 Likes
Nifh67gheak
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you. I had both sims active when I registered. My T-Mobile one was set to primary. I've tried by switching the primary sim and no luck. After the upgrade, it had deactivated my T-Mobile Sim and I could not get it to work until I removed it and re-inserted
0 Likes