Original topic:

Mobile network not working properly

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 02:42 PM)
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hello!

I'm still having this problem. I already installed today's updated.

"S22 Ultra from Tmobile. Since I installed the Beta... the mobile network is not working properly, sometimes the 5GUC disappear 2 or 3 times during the day and when I'm on a phone call is really hard to navigate through internet. 

Wasn't having this problem before. I have already checked with T Mobile and there are no problems where I live."
8 Replies
Matty77
Halo
Options
Discussions
Having the same issues here, also with Tmobile
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
Im struggling with that. I use my phone for work ☹️ No answer from Samsung beta team.
0 Likes
Will-i-am702
Comet
Options
Discussions
Most be tmobile firmware I used unlock version no problem
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I am also on T-Mobile with a locked device and the update didn't cause any issues.
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
That's great! I'm having this problem since i installed the beta. I searched through the community, and a few are having the same issue. So let's see...
O4liberty
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Try a reset on your device to see if that works
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
UsrGlxy
Halo
Options
Discussions
I'm reporting the error since beta 1.
0 Likes