Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My battery life is meh

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 10:13 AM)
Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Probably 3 hours sot vs 5 or 6 pre beta I'm down to 50% by 1pm on moderate use anybody have similar experiences?
8 Replies
Joshcapshaw
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I am experiencing very similar battery life as you. Hoping that we get another build soon that improves battery life.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Since installing the beta battery life has improved for me. These were my steps( I can't verify this is the reason for improvement). 

1. Entered recovery and cleared cache after installation 

2. Selected "repair apps" in recovery 

3. Used Good Guardians app "Galaxy app booster" feature. 

4. Profit

Jkelley714
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've done all those except repair apps didn't even know that was a thing to be honest with you lol .
PossiblyLucky
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Yes, I too have noticed and have contemplated going back to Android 12, but I'm just holding out because I feel the new beta update will be pushed out soon... I hope
0 Likes
hausemaster
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
For me it's been same or maybe better that android 12, 5 hours sot heavy use and no wifi, with wifi and moderate use probably like 7 hrs sot.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user9JB0j7bvbt
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here battery life is not good.
0 Likes
MFrizel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed that when I'm not connected to galaxy watch 4 classic, I get better battery life. Today I got my galaxy watch 5 pro and battery life dropped dramatically.
0 Likes