Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

My favorite and least favorite features to the beta oneUI

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 09:47 AM)
SherrillVP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
So I'll keep it simple. 1. My favorite feature so far to the beta is the fact the the page remains live and updating until you select a different open app... it's simple and almost pointless but it gives you the option to remind yourself of what you were doing earlier but also have that live updating Google maps for example. 2. My least favorite thing I've noticed and it may be related to my favorite thing but it's the fact that when I go home from most apps it has this really nice animation but with the update while closing the screen the refresh rate drops to like 30fps and it's really ugly and really noticeable. Hopefully they cam cure this.
6 Replies
SherrillVP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Example Screenshot_20211006-124544_Google Play Store.jpg
Options
Discussions
My phone is not letting me answer it.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Please help me, I have
gotten many
Calls but I can't answer,
because my
Phone will not let me.
SherrillVP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How do you sign in? Pin, finger, face? Have you tried restarting? Can you check on your friend using a social media platform like Facebook?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
PLEASE help
Me, I have a
Friend in Frorida I need
to Check on,
Please HELP
ME.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SherrillVP ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes