Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

My fingerprint unlock stopped working.

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 05:44 PM)
wayne8821212
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Strangely enough it didn't stop working right away but after doing a diagnostic check (where everything is checked) this morning. I have the current  One UI 4.0beta since 10/25/2021 on my S21 Ultra
7 Replies
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I deleted mine and readded them they now work much better. I suggest labeling each recorded print though. This makes it much easier to know which one the redo in the future. i.e. I do 2 right thumbs/ 2 left and I lable them as such.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I've read other folks with the issue, though not many.

I'd suggest what @RebootRenegade detailed ... to re-add them
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I also have a glass screen protector on my S21 Ultra and my work phone is a Note20 Ultra. I had a little more issues with the Note but I am chalking that up to the smaller sensor in the phone šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
wayne8821212
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks...I deleted mine and couldn't add new ones until I went back to the diagnostic. Now all is fine! Thanks!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @wayne8821212 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you experience the issue again, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
wayne8821212
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks..... it was already enabled.
poncespr
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue here. Fingerprint scanner is enabled in settings, yet it suddenly disabled itself.
Already reported.
0 Likes