Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My own experience with the beta so far

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 12:32 PM)
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
I haven't experienced any major bugs, but there are somethings that should be investigated. Switching apps seems to be a recurrent problem in both their behavior and functionality. Furthermore, sometimes when closing an app, then immediately tapping the home screen, it causes the "closed" app to open again. The fluidity of the task changer also lacks smoothness (some of the animations in general need some TLC). It may be unrelated, but my Samsung Internet continues to open in secret mode despite me disabling it many times. I will update this thread if I see anything else worth mentioning. 

Edit: When receiving notifications while connected to the Buds 2 Pro, the sound becomes muffled. The fix I found was disconnecting and then reconnecting the buds. 
4 Replies
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed, the task switcher / recents menu does not feel as fluid and smooth. I also noticed my good lock module that allowed me to have different views of the recents menu no longer works. I am stuck with the default recents view. Do you know if goodlock is being updated when stable one ui 6 is released?
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Yes, the Good Lock modules that aren't working will receive their updates on, or shortly after, rollout of the complete and stable version.
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
Goodlock modules most always get disabled during a beta. This is normal . Partly because they are developing the new versions still to be compatible with One ui 6 and partly because they would like you to use the UI without modifications for testing purposes.
MikeHunt69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thanks y'all! Enjoying the beta so far. Am I crazy or is the stock font now the Google / pixel font? I'm a fan.
0 Likes