Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still on Beta Galaxy S22 Ultra

(Topic created: 12-30-2023 06:30 AM)
userDH3V0RLXDT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

So i messed up and didn't do a back up like i was supposed to and the beta actually messed up my phone. Every maybe 12 or so hours i have to cycle airplane mode in order to make a call because it will say im not registered to a network. I have the unlocked model on tmobile service and this never happened before until some time after joining the beta. How do i get rid of the beta software? 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Clarice23
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I hv Tmobile also. July/August this happened to me on a brand new S22 Ultra went back & forth with Tmobile changed SIM cards nothing worked unless I was connected to WIFI...finally after weeks it worked but not in certain areas. Yesterday 12/29 its happened again calls droppings & that dreaded message NOT REGISTERED TO A NETWORK 😫...Until I got out of a certain area. I'm tired of this not sure if it's TMOBILE or this phone after now having major issues after the ONE UI UPDATE
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
are you still on the Beta?
0 Likes
userDH3V0RLXDT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yeah but the last update that i had, said that the beta was closed so i assumed that everything would be fixed but i can't use my Google wallet still
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
and you've manually checked for the update? if yes, reach out to @USBetaModerator2 via DM and see if they can help.
userDH3V0RLXDT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks for the info, i last checked for another update today and it still says I'm up to date
0 Likes
kaesa
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hey, Cricket Wireless (AT&T) unlocked S22 ultra user here. Having the exact same problems, patiently awaiting fix. This is happening on stable Android 14 as well.
0 Likes