Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

NEVER GOING TO USE GALAXY AGAIN IF THIS IS THE NEW UI

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 11:20 PM)
Annie323
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Holy cow!!! I can't even describe all the ways this update sucks! I'm terrified if they really do release this. It made my amazing galaxy s23 ultra work like  and look ugly. I absolutely do not like a single thing about it. The notification drawer and quick access are horrendous. And that's just the start!!!! Could not roll it back to previous software fast enough! Omgosh!!!!!!!! Ew. Horrible.

30 Replies
stskotty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Wow... So this is what is called beta testing and it is the first of them for what will be a major update on not only Samsungs part but on Google's as well. But I'm sure you read everything before joining the optional testing so you know there are and will continue to be bugs, issues, problems, feedback and changes before it is officially released. So glad you were able to roll your device back to the amazing, beautiful phone you loved. So no reason to be "terrified". There is a long way to go and the reason for the tests is to get constructive feedback about specific issues with performance and looks. Not sure if "works like  and looks ugly are helpful but thanks for trying.

ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I think it looks fine
user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The fact the best you can say is it "looks fine" speaks volumes!
0 Likes
KillaK2a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Oh wow!..... These betas get personal I see.
KillaK2a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Did it kill your cat?
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Should have seen people after they updated the Xbox Series X lol
KillaK2a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Missed that one. But if it hurt people worse then it hurt her..... 

MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
There will always be a group that likes change, and the other that doesn't.
0 Likes
user49ycedLsWz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

serious question. Did they build it from scratch without any knowledge over the past 20 years of development or did they start with one ui 5.0. It literally looks like they  up on numerous things just to give us a notification bar that expands the WiFi and Bluetooth like we are switching between 10 networks and devices a day. I'm dead serious. This version is hilariously  šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

0 Likes