Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Network issues

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 07:29 PM)
Ringenberg
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Network liability is a big issue were it'll take several minutes 10 to 20 or will make no progress at all across the board streaming, loading post, etc... like taking anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to update apps and I'm not talking about big updates were talking under a 100 mbs.. were it even Struggle with updates that's just 13 mb... it took almost 10 minutes , on 2 to 3 bars of lte+.late.. on an unlimited 5G ultra wide band plan on the 21 ultra device.. they still have a lot of work that's needed. But there get there šŸ‘
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
So you're only using 5g, vs WiFi ?
0 Likes
timekilla636
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Don't think it's a problem with network but with the v ram are you still having the problem on wifi
0 Likes
Ringenberg
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Sometimes it'll run a Lil better on wifi but there are only were nothing will load and it say check connection
0 Likes
Ringenberg
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have never when over 7 gigs of ram I got device care widget on my home page that I always be optimizing
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Ringenberg ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team