Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

New Charging animation

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 08:03 AM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Maybe this is just me being picky (Feel free to check it out for yourself and let me know) 
But the new charging animation looks really abrupt/Choppy and also spins uncomfortably fast. Regrettably I'd also like to notice that after the battery percentage goes away after a few seconds the blur of the charging animation abruptly just lingers for a split second then just goes away. I think that could be made to fade out a little softer. But for a very expensive luxury phone a "Cheap" looking charging animation puts a bad taste in your mouth. Samsung is so good at making animations and visually pleasing stuff but this doesn't show it. with bad animations also the new icons in the sound menu kinda look downgraded? maybe it's just the Bixby one actually now that I'm looking at it again. I'd like to know how other people feel. These are just my thoughts on how I first reacted to some of these new features. I hope it doesn't coke across ad rude but as a conversation starter. 

4 Replies
Options
Discussions
yea I'm not liking it personally the first time felt choppy but the rest of my plug ins have felt more fluid
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Exactly! They make such GORGEOUS animations, then to come up with this?
0 Likes
Joshuaw75
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I agree with you I have noticed the same things as u.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Andrew_F ,

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes