Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Not a fan of the charge animation for the Cover Screen

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 12:49 AM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just wanted to give my input, that I'm not a fan of the charging animation for the cover screen. I much preferred the sleek animation on One Ui 3 when you plug the Flip 3 and the edges of the cover screen turned white.

I honestly preferred that animation over the small cartoonish style circle that appears on the cover screen. I'm not sure if that is an intentional feature/change or if that is a bug. But I hope it gets resolved soon. 

Just wanted to share my input, despite that it's been running alright. The sluggish refresh rate bug where if you have Adaptive motion on it feels like it's on "standard motion" or 60fps. I've tried restarting phone, clearing cache didn't work. Either way thanks for the work devs hope this helps šŸ™šŸ¼
4 Replies
Gerold55
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The new charging animation is intentional with Android 12
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
KowalskiTG
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same, I much preferred the old animation for the cover display. For the inside screen it's fine
0 Likes
Jonathing
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Agreed
0 Likes