Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Notifications on Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 10:55 AM)
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
Since don't get most notifications on watch since beta. Is there an estimated time on fixing this?
0 Likes
4 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @DD7227 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
How do you not get notifications on the beta? I've got the 4 and there's been no issues with getting all of my notifications on my watch in the beta on an ultra. Go into the galaxy wearable app and in the watch settings go to notifications, under the recent list click on "more" and then click the drop down and choose "all", then check "all apps". From there go back and it will save the settings and then all of your app notifications should be coming through both. Also just in case, under notifications in the watch settings in the wearable app, make sure that "show alerts even when phone is in use" is also chosen that way they come through at all times.

If you did all of this and you're still not getting them on your watch, then you must have some sort of bug.
DD7227
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've done that and reset the watch. Might need to try again.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I actually prefer less notifications on my watch. disabled most of it.

Really only use it for my jog and get calls when I don't have my phone with me on my run.