Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 10:36 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program: Phase 2 OPEN!

Unknown.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 for Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra

WHEN: Program is now LIVE! 

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on T-Mobile (limited), Sprint or a Samsung unlocked device (unlimited)

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

788 Replies
CrimznX1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I did the same, the only feature that won't work is verizions video calling. Otherwise wifi calling still works. Otherwise perfectly fine. Have you flashed the firmware before?
0 Likes
Eruinj
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Awesome 👍
0 Likes
Residuls
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Got it. Done :white_heavy_check_mark:
0 Likes
jamesdagiantpeach
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I enrolled yayyyy
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Hey good morning 👋 I wanted to know if I'm able to get the beta since I had flashed the u1 firmware on my phone. I'm not seeing any banners yet... cleared the data, deleted the app, reinstalled, restarted my phone and still nothing... are we still getting it (the people that flashed to u1 from whatever firmware) or how's it going to work? 🤔
SomeRandomUser
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same thing as you, also no banner. Been at this all morning and it seems a lot of people are in the same boat.

I'm never buying a phone from the carrier again. Bloatware and headaches is all it accomplished.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Bro this is BS 😂 I can't believe it's really not showing up and nobody's answering the question. I just wanna know if I can get it or not 😂 Was this not enough? Screenshot_20210914-133625_Settings_16618.jpg
0 Likes
Kvngpeso
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have Verizon variant s21 but I'm currently on T-Mobile service will I still be able to enroll
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
If you bought your phone from from Verizon, unlikely. If you bought unlocked from Samsung, maybe, not sure since you changed carriers.
0 Likes
NOYB69
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
No banner yet
0 Likes