cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program... coming soon!

(Topic created: 08-31-2021 02:33 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Discussions

OFFICIAL TEASER: Samsung Galaxy S21 Series ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12 coming soon!

Galaxy_S21_Beta_Promotion_Teaser_us.png

WHAT: ONE UI4 Beta Program with Android 12

WHEN: Program coming soon

WHO: Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+ or S21 Ultra users on Sprint, T-Mobile, or a Samsung unlocked device

HOW TO JOIN: Download the Samsung Members application, and refer to the home banner notice regarding "Registration for One UI Beta Program"

Download Samsung Members App HERE

*THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL TEASER. THE PROGRAM IS COMING SOON. CONTINUE TO CHECK MEMBERS APP FOR DETAILS*

 

278 Replies
Options
Discussions
My guy this is the first time I've seen an ambassador actually SAY that we can just use Odin haha. Always step one for me.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
So if I bought it directly from Verizon I'm still able to flash it with unlocked firmware?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah you can. Just have to search for the tools from XDA-Developers to do it.

If I helped you out please like the post. If I fixed your issue press "✓ Accept as Solution".
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Ahh do you happen to have a link? If so I'd appreciate it
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Unsure if I can post links so I'll send a pm to a pastebin I made.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Well you would be better off buying a Verizon phone from Samsung directly since then it'll come unlocked and you can join the beta program. Verizon makes u wait 2 months before unlocking a person's phone
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Verizon device straight from Samsung still won't be compatible.

Like it says above it HAS to be Unlocked, Sprint, or T-Mobile,
It will say it's not compatible.

That's why flashing unlocked firmware is done, plus it gets rid of all the Verizon apps pre-installed.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Hmmm if my s21 ultra phone I got from Samsung and I'm using a Verizon sim card; surely I shouldn't have an unlocked firmware number but yet I do Screenshot_20210901-201548_Settings.png
Options
Discussions
Because you bought an unlocked version. Probably paid full price unless you bought with samsung financing.

If you selected Verizon during purchase you won't have U1 firmware like you do.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Well I did and I apprently do so and Verizon would have unlocked it after 60 days they have been doing this since 2019 and I've been using Verizon for years. Stay in ur lane