Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

ONE UI 4.0

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 06:38 PM)
Options
Discussions
You know, despite the current flaws this beta update is facing, let's appreciate this b@d@$$ update. As a first timer as a beta tester, it feels great being a part of something many may consider as "whatever", but it reminds me why I've always been an android user, and that's because I've always appreciated how android - in this case Samsung - has always been about making our electronics facilitate our everyday lives. True brilliant work Samsung, looking forward to continue volunteering for beta 3.šŸ‘Œ
8 Replies
iiDark
Comet
Options
Discussions
I whole heartedly agree with you and this post deserves to be read by these hard working developers. I love your work samsung. Great job and thank you for letting us be a part of seeing all of these features early and helping shape this experience.
Options
Discussions
Yeet!
userAyNroXw418
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree for all it's faults there are some pretty cool features
likearaptor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I agree, Samsung is doing a great job, we had a beta even before Android 12 was released public, that's never happened before. Can't wait for the next beta šŸ™‚
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @AdrianHdz7272 ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

BettyGetty
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm very pleased overall with the direction it's going. Like more control and customization and less getting nickel and dimed just to use different icons
Options
Discussions
Indeed, Indeed šŸ™‚
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes. I agree! It's fun! Sure, your phone might do weird and annoying stuff, but that's the nature of beta testing. We get to help fix the bugs by reporting them ans when the stable version comes out and we see some of our suggestions, it feels pretty neat. šŸ˜ this is my 4th beta and I love doing it. šŸ™‚