Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Oine ui 6 beta

(Topic created: 06-14-2024 03:04 AM)
Lee67
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I downloaded the beta for the Galaxy watch 6 classic when ui6 battery is going dead quick and it just keeps starting up staying for about 5 minutes and then rebooting I can't get it to stay on for a long period of time what should I do?

0 Likes
4 Replies
XanderHendrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

This happened to me as well. The only way for me to fix it was to factory reset the watch through the recovery menu and then restore from a backup.

NATRAPS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

For the frequent rebooting, perform a Factory reset - that fixed the issue for me.  For the battery drain - I just reported it.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Lee67 ,

Thank you for your feedback. We are well aware of this issue, and Factory Data Reset is the best way to resolve it for now. 

Please try below steps to reset your device and proceed with the Beta software:

Note: Before you reset the device, please send a report to us, as it will help us analyze the issue more in depth.  (Phone > Galaxy Wearable app > Contact us > Error Report)

[Steps]

1) Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2) Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3) From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4) Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5) Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6) Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7) Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userp1uY39sNos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I just started on my Galaxy watch 6 classic 47 mm and about every 3 minutes it reboots itself so I'm about to unenroll from the beta.

0 Likes