Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 5 beta..

(Topic created: 08-24-2022 05:59 PM)
MikE26
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This is ridiculous I can't even get the beta on my phone because it's full.. I have an unlocked s22 .. didn't have this issue last year 
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
I missed the sign in also but went straight to xda-developers because I know they had the adb sideload. Its a good beta this year
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You're missing very little. The beta disables any cosmetic changes, like customizing your icons, colors and setups thru Good Lock apps all being defaulted to the default beta setup. It cannot be remade until the apps are updated to work with UI 5.

Other than that there are only some small setting changes that are not anything to crow abt. Some have been irritated losing their customizations thinking they were getting the shiny thing.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yeah, but again, it's a beta and some features are disabled as of now because they are probably working on stability for them.
As the rest of the beta releases I'm sure those features will be added, just give it time.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Yes they will for sure. Many will be functioning in beta 2. My point was made to the OP on that they're not missing much and far too many people joined thinking some ground breaking features and customization. Yeah there are some different, but nothing earth shattering and people lost their customized setting and cannot redo them because those functions are disabled.

Some got in after being disappointed not getting in on the furst5wave, but are more disappointed the shiny object didn't appear.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yeah, I get it lol.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Only a few Good Lock apps don't work, everything else does, I have custom Icons and colors
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
They do not work. I am using the beta and have been since it was released. No one can customize color scheme or change icons with any Good Lock apps. My pull menu defaulted to a scheme I still had saved but never used but I am unable to change it.

Having Pentastic app installed (made by Good Lock) disables Air Command functions that open up when taking out the S Pen, but works if it's uninstalled.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I guess each phone with this beta is different because I have no issues with using Theme Park under Good Lock to change Icons
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
This is my default color but I just changed it to greenScreenshot_20220825_033756_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20220825_033232_Theme Park.jpg
0 Likes