Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Ui 6 beta

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 03:20 PM)
Members_9ihCMpC
Constellation
Options
Discussions

S23 Ultra, One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed. I start the program in USA, but now i comeback to my country Colombia, and I can't update my phone, a lot of errors in the software, and I can't use all my apps because I need to update my phone, please help, I'm so sad, samsung need to think about this kind of problems

4 Replies
theonetruecoco
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You will most likely have to manually flash software. Xda developers has a step by step guide. It will put you on stable build
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Restore it
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
If you still have the US SIM, use it to update your phone. If you don't have the SIM, roll back using smart switch on your computer (preferred) or as said before, manual flash using Odin are your best options. You will need to disenroll from beta before rolling back or flashing. Flashing to 5.1 may not work if you have 6.0 already installed. Roll back is the recommended option.

Wish you had read the restrictions, and taken action to ensure you don't run into any problems before going back to Columbia.
kiol890
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try to contact a USBETAMODERATOR they will easily resolve your problem I had the same problem like yours good luck