JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One ui 6 banner not appearing

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 09:34 AM)
ZodeacWolf
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have an s23+ and for some reason there is no one ui 6 update I tryed clearing cache and clearing data on the app am I missing something? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately, you aren't eligible for the beta. 😞 Your phone is running carrier locked software ("U" ending instead of "U1") and AT&T has chosen not to participate in the beta at this time. Only T-Mobile users and carrier unlocked "U1" model numbers.

View solution in context

14 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
Which carrier do you have? What is your model number/model name in Settings>About phone?
0 Likes
ZodeacWolf
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Carrier is at&t and sm-####U
0 Likes
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately, you aren't eligible for the beta. 😞 Your phone is running carrier locked software ("U" ending instead of "U1") and AT&T has chosen not to participate in the beta at this time. Only T-Mobile users and carrier unlocked "U1" model numbers.
ZodeacWolf
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
That is so stupid and unfortunate
VerbumVeritum
Options
Discussions
I wish I had better news! 😭 You should receive the stable and complete release by December at the very latest, likely much sooner. Nevertheless, if I've resolved this concern, please mark this topic as solved by my previous post so that other Members wondering about their beta eligibility can learn this info as well. It will save time having to answer repeat threads lol.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in the Beta Program.

As stated by other users, One UI 6 Beta program is currently open to all T-Mobile customers using any S23 model, as well as Unlocked models (SM-S911U1, SM-S916U1 and SM-S918U1).

We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

DoctorFlipFunk
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hi!  I have an S23 Ultra, am a T-Mobile customer, my phone model ends in U (Locked to T-Mobile), but the beta doesn't appear after refreshing software update.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

0 Likes
JeepTJAddicts
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

No Android 14 (One UI 6.0) BETA Banner in the Samsung Members App & My S23 Ultra Unlocked meets all necessary criteria.

I have a S23 Ultra unlocked I purchased directly from Samsung. If I go to settings, the model of my phone reads as follows: SM-S918U1. Since it ends in "U1" my phone is not locked to any particular carrier. In the Samsung Members app, my phone is registered with Samsung, and I'm also logged into my account. When I log into the Samsung Members app and look at the notices tab, or anywhere else, there is no Beta Banner for me to download or to join the Beta program. My carrier is Verizon, however again I'm Not carrier locked, and the hardware reads as SM-S918U1. I'm also on the latest software. Any suggestions or ideas?

0 Likes
Members_hQMdTpC
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have a fold 4 on tmobile locked but it ends with U, my fold 5 is locked but already updated to ONE UI 6, how can I get the beta for my fold 4, and I'm not seeing any banner on my samsung members. 

0 Likes