Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui

(Topic created: 10-31-2021 11:03 PM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
So what is everyone's thoughts on one ui 4? I'd love to know what we all think collectively.
25 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Minor upgrade
Nick_g
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I haven't gotten it yet, it can't be worse than the first beta
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Haven't gotten "what" yet?

The GA is another month away.

If you have beta3, you've got the latest UI 4 šŸ‘
never-reven
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mild update with some small beneficial tweaks.
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Nothing. No observable Change
Anthony232
Star
Options
Discussions
Boring
User5741
Comet
Options
Discussions
Much more polished than any previous releases of one ui. It makes me feel like I'm using a much more fluid and smooth os than before with nice subtle animations and colors. Overall very nice. It's great when Samsung focuses on the smaller details instead of adding features that aren't fully ready yet. When they do "visual" updates like this, it fixes the laggy cheap android feeling that used to plague the older TouchWiz phones. They should continue focusing on these small things going forward but do it while also continuing to innovate and try new things because Samsung is at its best when it's experimenting and constantly looking for the next big thing.
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I agree with this completely. Samsung already provides soooo many options, customizations, and settings that it can be overwhelming to the average user. I'm glad there's a lot to choose from, but I agree that refinement should be the order of the day. One UI is maturing nicely. I don't need my phone to make me toast; I just need to work and look good doing it. The thing is, because it's an Android device, you can still customize the **bleep** out of it without Samsung doing it for ya. I like a cleaner slate to start with; that isn't strictly stock Android. The new Pixel is pretty sweet, but it still lacks all the little stuff that Samsung provides.
User5741
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yea I agree. We just need polished software and that's what One UI 4 is all about.