Options
Discussions
No? Okay. Bye.
17 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
In due time there should be one as the S20 and Z- Flip 3 (possibly fold 3 but don't hold me to that) families are getting a beta.
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Z beta is here now. Flip and fold. Read the latest update. It was a few days ago
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Just waiting on the rest of us. Like 3rd 4th wave for us Note 20 users and down. We will probably get beta as it comes out. They'll be like introducing Note 20 Ultra OneUi Fo- you know what? It's been years, let's just release the final version
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Discussions
They may not have a beta for those phones. Speculations are looking at end of this month this when they'll start rolling out the first lock Koa. Version.. however that's not confirmed,nor is now long the roll out period is going to b e but if they do Start end of this month the note series would probably be somewhere mid-late deceemer. Can't say for sure yet
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Discussions
Exactly my point. For a phone that's only slightly older than the S21 for me, this is an outrage. I've been waiting. Gave my Pixl 4a to my kid, which is STILL on Android 12 and I can't even flash a NAND or nightly. Very upset.
Prem
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Exactly!
They don't care about the Note users as always. They are soon going to release beta for s20 but not Note 20.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Actually you're giving some really poor and unfortunate information yes we do care about the ultra note and if you actually like to read and check out the techie stuff you will know that the beta is coming for that very very soon within the nother week or two but please stop the banterScreenshot_20211109-033959_Chrome Beta_174.jpg
Prem
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I too follow sammobile and other tech forums and yes, just like me, most of the people here read as well.
The screenshot you have attached mentions s20 and not Note 20. I have been a Note user since Note 2 so quite familiar with Samsung updates.
But if S20 gets the update before Note 20 Ultra, everyone is going to raise their voice which is fair imo.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Next year
0 Likes