Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Passive afib monitor released

(Topic created: 07-24-2023 12:14 PM)
Options
Discussions

Just got the new passive afib monitor in an update to Samsung Health Monitor. So be on the look out for it. Maybe we'll finally get BP in the US.......

3 Replies
Dlpsr
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Hopefully, BP was the reason I bought 4 and now have 5. No 6 without BP is getting bought.

I had to open the app to know there was an update based on your post.

Also found Watch 5 manager had an update as well.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Well, I'll tell you, I  bought the Active for BP, returned it. I bought the watch3 classic and an Active2 for my wife. I bought the GW4 classic and a GW4 for my wife, this time for the passive afib detection. I really don't get it about BP. I know the FDA needs to approve it, but after ~5 years you'd think that Samsung would address the deficiencies that the FDA must feel exist, and FIX 'EM. I'm  not certain, but I think the US is the only major country where BP is still not offered. At least we have ECG and Passive AFib, and I'm happy for that. Now I  wish that they would address unnecessary programs running on the watch and allow users to stop the programs that they don't use. 

BTW, the way I have always found updates to Samsung Health Monitor is to run it, and then run it again. Usually, the 2nd run triggers the update notification. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes