Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pentastic/Good Lock

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 11:03 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Well after Pentastic worked with beta 2, it is now not functional under beta 3 after numerous attempts. Clearing the cache/data doesn't work, nor do uninstalling then reinstalling it. It causes the Spen to lose connection & then it crashes (not necessarily in that order).

The Spen will connect on its own without Pentastic installed. Since this is part of the overall Good Lock app collections. I advise not using any of them until the final release of UI 5.0 and the Good Lock devs go from there to address compatibility

Currently with the overall Good Lock offering, Quickstar is no longer part of that and I'm hoping it is temporary or will be used in like Theme Park, etc. 
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
Have you even for a moment considered your experience is unique?
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Have you considered that your comment is simply contrarian? You can look this up in search and how many people experienced issues and was only suggesting advice, not telling people what to do.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Common... Why are we still talking about good Lock modules during the beta? They are not yet ready, stop using them and then complaining they are not working.
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
How not complaining about people talking subjects you think are complaints?
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
This has nothing to do with the OneUI beta. Let's stay on topic here. Good Lock information can be found elsewhere.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Stay on topic here, it has been talked about a great deal here in the beta forums. Good Lock Is an offering from the Galaxy Store, so people wanting it work are more than you. Letting the devs know what is working or not means fixes can be applied.

You're best bet is to stop policing people here on what is appropriate beta topics. If you don't like it, you can always report your dissatisfaction with what is not discussed according to Philosophic.
0 Likes
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Discussions
Good Lock has nothing to do with the beta. This has been stated on multiple occasions by users as well as mods. If you want Good Lock, Good Lock Updates, Good Lock conversation, you should seek the proper resources instead of boggin the beta forums with useless posts that help the beta none.
Pretty plain and simple...
0 Likes
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
All you have to do is force stop both s-pen app and pentastic.
Then clear cache and data on app info.
Then it showed working after that.
If not don't worry it will probably act up but just close the apps and try again.
Mine are working fine after that
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Right, my og post mentions the very thing you posit as a suggestion, then it fails. I'll wait for the fix.
0 Likes