Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pentastic/Good Lock

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 03:47 AM)
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Well after Pentastic worked with beta 2, it is now not functional under beta 3 after numerous attempts. Clearing the cache/data doesn't work, nor do uninstalling then reinstalling it. It causes the Spen to lose connection & then it crashes (not necessarily in that order).

The Spen will connect on its own without Pentastic installed. Since this is part of the overall Good Lock app collections. I advise not using any of them until the final release of UI 5.0 and the Good Lock devs go from there to address compatibility

Currently with the overall Good Lock offering, Quickstar is no longer part of that and I'm hoping it is temporary or will be used in like Theme Park, etc. 
12 Replies
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
After I installed beta 3 it did the same to my s-pen..I did what I said and it worked
0 Likes
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
The first time I had the issue, it worked doing the fixes. Then that was it, no matter what, the pen wouldn't connect and I'd get the crash pop-up. Otherwise it works fine.

Since pentastic is part of the Good Lock overall app offerings almost all do not work, with one being partially functional, I am not using it until after the release or when it is stated officially that it is updated.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes