Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone app

(Topic created: 09-04-2023 12:27 PM)
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
Has anyone noticed how slow the keys other phone app are responding? If so, has anyone found a solution?
Pushing the number keys has a delay in response 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
I just tried and I don't seem to have any lag at all.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
My phone keypad fine here, instant response.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
So I was trying to see how much battery time I could get right? So yesterday I used it for about 5h 22m and didn't charge it and just went to work over night at the ER and then today since I'm off work I used it for 10h and 11m that's a total of 15h 33m over almost 2 days and it's getting charged now at about 13%.. I probably could have gotten 18 hours or a little more but I don't like to discharge my devices that far down I usually charge them when they get near/ around 40% what do you think? Here's some screenshots.Screenshot_20230904_195658_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230904_195709_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230904_195718_Device care.jpg
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
About 18 hours is very good. I have to estimate as mine's being charged now, and I forgot to note stats beforehand. I'm a disabled guy that doesn't do a lot but games, stories, etc. on the phone fairly constant. I'm thinking 8-10 hours each charge. I'll grab stats screenshot tomorrow AM.
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Here's my overnight battery stat.100% charge near midnight. I did a quick email and possibly news search within that time, and had morning alarms go off. 13% battery usage overnight seems a bit high but not excessive, however I think AoD and other background items account for most of it. I think it's still acceptable.Screenshot_20230905_100924_Device care_1000001996_1693922964.png
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Personally I gave my daughter my phone for YouTube Kids because I was not about to stare at the screen for 12 hours haha.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team