cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Phone calls answered on watch when I try to answer on phone.

(Topic created: 07-05-2024 01:46 PM)
Noellenchris
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

After Beta install, when I have an incoming call and I answer on my phone, my watch picks up the call somehow.   So I have to talk through my watch.  I can select speaker on my phone to get the call back to my phone.  I did finally go and turned off the Bluetooth setting to use the watch for calls.  I would like the option to answer on my watch like it used to be.  Not sure why this is happening.   Thx.

0 Likes
4 Replies
superboxman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I had this happen a few times too, in my case I turned on pinch gestures and was picking up the call with the pinch gesture, its way too sensitive on the answer call button.

0 Likes
hlfway2anywhere
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

the double pinch gesture is broken for phone calls. mine get answered if I just raise my wrist. Had to turn off double pinch for this beta. 

0 Likes
Noellenchris
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I turned that off as well.  I tried to "test" the new option and couldn't get it to work.  I think that was the issue for my calls picking up.  I literally would raise my arm to see who is calling and it would answer the call and I had to talk to my watch....hahah.  Thx for the replies!

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Noellenchris,

Thank you for your feedback on Double Pinch sensitivity issue. 

To help us better understand this issue, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us > Error reports

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes