Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Physical SIM to eSIM

(Topic created: 10-12-2022 03:44 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
I got the chance to use the iPhone 14 pro. so I switched my sim to esim so I can use it on the iPhone 14. and then I switched it back to my s22 ultra as an esim. is it gonna effect any further beta updates?
0 Likes
12 Replies
castamig001
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I don't think it should
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hopefully
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If you experience any issues with switching back, please create a post with a post that has Attn Beta Community manager in it and explain what happened and the community manager can re-enroll you back into the Beta program, just to let you know I have switched my sim into different devices and as long it's the Same carrier everything works fine
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
As long as you aren't switching carriers I don't think it should. You are still able to post so I don't think it did anything
Tom6068
Supernova
Options
Discussions
That makes sense considering the posts here where people changed carriers, then had to get the support team to get them back into the beta.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Correct if you switch to a different carrier during the Beta program you will need to Create a Post with the Title Attn Beta Community manager to be re enrolled back into the program
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Or you can send a DM. You can't access or post in the forum if you are not active in beta. I had to send a message
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Right. but even without the sim, I could post on here.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I think it was only people who physically removed the sim and/or switched carriers that had issues
0 Likes