Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Picture In Picture Feature

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 09:49 PM)
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Has anyone used the picture in picture feature in the new Beta? Are you able activate the screen stretch feature? If not, I found a way to activate ...
9 Replies
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've had the issue a couple times where it won't stretch when it's in picture in picture mode. Is your fix just pinching to resize the window when you can't grab the corner of the window ? That's what my work around has been
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You can resize the window after you pinch out on picture in picture screen by tapping the up and down arrows on the top right and then tapping the home screen button, it should change to a full picture in picture screen.
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Why can't you just resize it without tapping the expand icon then hitting the home button? Doesn't pinching to enlarge or reduce the picture in picture frame size do the same thing with less steps?
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When you pinch at least on my S21+, it doesn't fill the entire expanded box, it still displays the smaller window inside the new larger display. I'm not sure if everyone phone is doing that.
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
When I say pinching, I mean pinching outwards not inwards.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jaa1 ,

You should be able to pinch out picture with out needing to tap on pip screen. If you are unable to, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just sent the Picture In Picture discrepancy using error reporting.
0 Likes
Jaa1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
See Picture in Picture display on my S21+Screenshot_20211027-234703_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
usereVKlXDm6M4
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Are you talking about the picture in picture window not stretching from edge to edge of your screen ? Or is the content your watching not being stretched when you expand the picture in picture window ? Idk which one you mean, your screenshot doesn't show any content in your pip window, it's a black box lolScreenshot_20211029-013934_One UI Home_7099.jpg
0 Likes