Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Problems so far

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 07:02 PM)
user_39dsbkf9
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The only issues I'm having at the moment with the new software is that battery dies faster than usual phone gets a little warm and never used to and here and there when I try to pick up a call it will right away hang up and I would have to call the person other than that it's working fine and eat is there a green dot sometimes on the upper right corner and pops up ad a mic is that normal?
0 Likes
9 Replies
Gemini21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
My battery is draining a lot faster as well. Did not have issue before update.
0 Likes
Gemini21
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Green dot means that an app is or was using your mic.
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
the weird thing is that it drains galaxy watches even worse.
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed that today and was tripping about how it was at 100% this morning, but 14 hours later it was already at 15%. I dunno how this would be tied to the beta tho
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I feel it's something with the new Samsung Health update in the beta os. I tried multiple reset on the watch. One time, I thought it was fixed, but once sync with Health, it starts draining again.
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
There was watch update yesterday that has fixed this issue
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
My battery is also draining fast than usual.
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Discussions
Battery drain is insane! Thought it was supposed to help improve šŸ˜¬
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user_39dsbkf9 ,

For battery drain and call issues : Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue

Green dot is normal when your Mic or Camera is being used. Feature is part of android 12 privacy enhancements.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes