Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Quick Panel Disappears

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:35 AM)
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
On several occasions the quick toggle panel is blank when you pull the notification shade down. The buttons seem to be there but invisible. 

If you click the empty area it does show an outline of the button
8 Replies
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
Correction. This also sometimes happens when you try and show all toggles as well, you just get a blank screen
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SyCoREAPER ,

Please send us an error report from the Samsung members app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports.

It may help to erase cache partition on the device by following below steps.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Side key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Side key to restart the device.

Regards

OneUi Beta Team

0 Likes
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Discussions
Already did all that. It's a system bug and only happens on Samsungs default launcher. Any other app in the foreground it works fine
0 Likes
CDOESNYC
Constellation
Options
Discussions

That's interesting because I currently am using my Samsung S9 phone. I do not use the One Home UI Launcher; instead I use Microsoft Launcher, and the issue keeps happening. 

0 Likes
CDOESNYC
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Unfortunately it's been my placeholder phone while I get my other phone screen fixed. 

0 Likes
CDOESNYC
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I forgot to mention in the above comment; I am not participating in the One Home UI Beta Program. 

0 Likes
MSN-AT
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same I also see the button disappear sometimes
0 Likes
user7hPfGqL6DC
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I also have this bug after updating to One UI beta 1 on my G991B S21. The toggles are visible for a few seconds and then disappears,  also no 4/5G symbol next to signal and wifi signal always displaying "!" icon while everything is just working. No theming or customization applied.. Already tried to clear cache partition

0 Likes