Hello @SyCoREAPER ,
Please send us an error report from the Samsung members app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports.
It may help to erase cache partition on the device by following below steps.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
OneUi Beta Team
I also have this bug after updating to One UI beta 1 on my G991B S21. The toggles are visible for a few seconds and then disappears, also no 4/5G symbol next to signal and wifi signal always displaying "!" icon while everything is just working. No theming or customization applied.. Already tried to clear cache partition