Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Panel Transparency

(Topic created: 09-03-2023 01:08 PM)
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung why did you change the transparency and color of the Quick Panel? It looks better in the Beta 1! I hope this was a mistake and it's not the final look.

Beta 1

Beta 2

15 Replies
Options
Discussions
Waiting for GoodLock and QuickStar to make it the way I like it. Just about every element can be changed.
Until then, it's just not that great. Gray background for instance does not create very good contrast. No one size fits all. That's where QuickStar comes in.
Aromate
Comet
Options
Discussions
Absolutely. Good lock is the remedy.
Members_l5vCBCV
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Tried it, too much messing around to get close to old color. No default old color theme. 

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I also agree, I do not like the look in the Beta 2, Beta 1 was much Beta. It's now so plain
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yours looks a lot better than mine does after beta 2. I was using a custom theme so I changed back to the default and nothing changed 🤷Screenshot_20230904_051613_Samsung Members.jpg
KevInfo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mine is stuck like this whether I set to light or dark mode. I hate it.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Quick panel in beta 2 looks great for me...Screenshot_20230904_101414_One UI Home.jpg
KevInfo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wish mine looked like thus. Mines stuck on a gray and is kind of bright for dark mode. Light and dark mode makes no difference.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team