cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

RECENTLY having trouble connecting to Bluetooth in my truck!

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 04:07 PM)
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
It says "device not responding" it's already stored as one of the devices & never had an issue until the last week or so.
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
I'm having issues with my SYNC in my Lincoln, as well. It just.. randomly stopped working. I even unpaired and repaired it and nothing. I know it works because I can still make calls through it, I just can't play audio for some reason.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Same! It works fine in my Impala. Always. Recently in my Ford Escape it started saying no response from device. But calls do work. Same thing the darn audio! I found if I turn the vehicle off and restart my phone it works.. usually. This drives me particularly insane since when I use that vehicle I'm usually going for a long ride. This needs to be fixed ASAP it drives me crazy & just started about 10 days ago.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
See, it's weird with mine, because mine stays paired and even says it's playing Bluetooth audio, but there's nothing coming out. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of water damage, because there's a leak in my car that causes the passenger side to flood with water
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SKLZWL ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Blane2u
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having a similar problem. while listening to MUSIC on blue tooth, if I receive a call the phone does not play any music through the speakers although it shows that the music is still playing. It also con tinues to play music although bluetooth is disconnected.
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Discussions
Mine actually plays during the call sometimes!! I forgot all about that part!! Yeah they need to tighten up & release this already. Ughhhh
0 Likes
BuckNut
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Turn your Bluetooth off and then back on again. Or just like a computer reboot your phone fixes most connectivity issues. Should reboot your phone once every couple of days anyway.
0 Likes