Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Removing beta 6 from phone

(Topic created: 11-02-2023 09:07 PM)
BigHarlee0928
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

My phone has been doing very weird things like closing down everything randomly, locking phone with no assistance, my phone has now started to vibrate randomly and it shut off with no warning

I want to go back to Android 13 but have no computer. Can anyone help so I can get this off my phone? 
4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Only other option is to try a Samsung service center
BigHarlee0928
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
The one that would be my closest to my home has weird times they're open...not heard nice things about the employees there at that location..
I should have never done this...but wanted to give a benefit of a doubt and give it a shot.. I'm beyond frustrated with all this
Options
Discussions
your device must be a 1 in a million device issue because I'm on S22 S901U1 running One UI 6 beta 3 and O have had 0 issues with device, in fact it runs better on processing speed, battery and memory management....some people have complained but many I believe personally they shouldn't of gotten the beta as they complain of issues, but that's exactly what happens with beta....also, big thing to do is everynow and then, it's good to hold volume up and then power button when phone is off until Samsung logo appears and then select the wipe cache partition option which helps with many issues ppl have
0 Likes
FAUguy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

Got to find someone with a Windows PC and install the Samsung Smart Switch program. You can first do a backup of all your data and then have it install the last firmware and then restore your backup files. If you can't do this, then a Samsung Service Center would be the only option 

0 Likes