Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Roll back?

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 12:09 PM)
Options
Discussions
How do I roll back without my computer back up?  I want to withdraw from the Beta program, but my computer hard drive crashed, so now I don't have the backup anymore...
6 Replies
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately you need smart switch to download the software after you withdraw from the Beta program. There are other options but not allowed in this forum but you also need a computer anyway
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
have you been in the beta since the beginning? if so, I'd encourage you to stick with it, unless your phone has too many issues for your situation.
Dj_Damjano
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You should be able to roll back if you have a backup on Google or Samsung and apply that backup.
Options
Discussions
Thank you!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

You need to withdraw from the beta from Samsung Members -> Settings -> One UI Beta Program Status -> Withdraw. Then plug the phone into your PC, open up the PC version of smart Switch. Be sure to back up your phone since downgrading requires a factory reset. We recommend you try backing up your device and performing a master before moving back to Android 12.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
My computer said that my pc doesn't meet the requirements for Smarts witch, even though it's new.
0 Likes