Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Beta(3) 100% eSim working

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 07:27 AM)
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hi, S21 Ultra unlocked is working 100% with AT&T eSim since the new beta version  3. Just scan the QR, follow the procedure and that's it!

eSim as primary with AT&T service and a secondary SIM with MVNO Hello Mobile (TMobile) service. It works perfect, WiFi calling for AT&T 100%.

16 Replies
IgorT
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have tried to transfer my T-mobile number. Didn't work. I decided to wait till the stable release
usereDIXN48fNL
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same here for s21 on T-Mobile. 3rd time a charm? No ... This is embarrassing as far as I concern... Going back to physical sim now
0 Likes
Postal_Tech
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had the same problem. I tried going to eSIM for all three betas. It looked like it worked, but there wouldn't actually be any connection. The previous two betas I had T-Mobile revert me back to the physical SIM card. This time, I decided to do a factory reset, which I did from the Recovery Mode screen. After the reset, the eSIM started working without me doing anything else. I turned off SIM 1 to remove the physical SIM icon from the screen. My service is working good with connection to 5G in my neighborhood.
0 Likes
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hi, did you try this new beta (3)? Before this version it never worked for me, now it is 100% functional.
0 Likes
usereDIXN48fNL
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It is beta3 I got this morning
0 Likes
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yep, ZUJG from this morning.
0 Likes
IgorT
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yes,I tried on Beta 3.
0 Likes
FTA1964
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Try not to convert to esim, just make a new one with a QR code without your SIM card.
0 Likes
userdyXA2CWfZg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just tried on tmobile as well using convert to esim. As warned it disabled my physical sim but the esim didn't work. Just back from store with new simcard
0 Likes